Service Vehicle Passes

Non-resident property owners and their employees and contractors are eligible for Service Vehicle Passes within RPP areas.

Application Requirements
  • Proof of property ownership (deed, copy of tax bill)
  • Proof of contract with non-resident property owner (copy of contract or letter of employment)
  • Proof of employment with a non-resident property owner (pay stub)
For those landlords who are eligible to purchase a significant number of SVPs, it is suggested that you call the Treasurer's office to make an appointment.