Non-Motorized Advisory Committee
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, regular monthly face-to-face of the City of Ypsilanti Non-Motorized Advisory Committee have been suspended and are being replaced with Zoom online teleconferences. These online meetings are held approximately every month on the second Thursday of a month at 7pm. Please check the City of Ypsilanti News section - www.cityofypsilanti.com/CivicAlerts.aspx, and the Committee’s Facebook page - www.facebook.com/YpsilantiNMAC for meeting announcements. Meeting agendas and minutes can be viewed at http://www.cityofypsilanti.com/AgendaCenter/NonMotorized-Advisory-Committee-9.
Once COVID-19 restrictions are raised and face-to-face meetings allowed, future Ypsilanti Non-Motorized Advisory Committee meetings will again be held generally held on the second Thursday of every month, unless a holiday falls on, or close to, that date. Meetings are ordinarily held at the handicapped-accessible Ypsilanti District Library, 229 West Michigan Avenue starting at 7pm.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agenda | View All Agendas and Minutes
- Bob Krzewinski, Chair - 734-487-9058 - email@example.com
Term Length: November 18, 2020 - November 30, 2022
- Dylan Goings, Vice-Chair - Term Length: January 20, 2021 - January 31, 2023
- Mike Davis Jr., Member - Term Length: July 15, 2020 - July 31, 2022
- Renee Echols, Member - Term Length: June 17, 2020 - June 30, 2022
- Helen Schulte, Member - Term Length: January 20, 2021 - January 31, 2023