Non-Motorized Advisory Committee
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, regular monthly face-to-face of the City of Ypsilanti Non-Motorized Advisory Committee have been suspended and are being replaced with Zoom online teleconferences. These online meetings are held approximately every month with varying dates. Please check the City of Ypsilanti News section - www.cityofypsilanti.com/CivicAlerts.aspx?CID=1,10,5, and the Committee’s Facebook page - www.facebook.com/YpsilantiNMAC for meeting announcements. Meeting agendas and minutes can be viewed at http://www.cityofypsilanti.com/AgendaCenter/NonMotorized-Advisory-Committee-9.
Once COVID-19 restrictions are raised and face-to-face meetings allowed, future Ypsilanti Non-Motorized Advisory Committee meetings will again be held generally held on the first Thursday of every month, unless a holiday falls on, or close to, that date. Meetings are ordinarily held at the handicapped-accessible Ypsilanti District Library, 229 West Michigan Avenue starting at 7pm.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agenda | View All Agendas and Minutes
- Bob Krzewinski, Chair - 734-487-9058 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Term Length: November 18, 2020 - November 30, 2022
- Dylan Goings, Vice-Chair - Term Length: January 20, 2021 - January 31, 2023
- Mike Davis Jr., Member - Term Length: July 15, 2020 - July 31, 2022
- Renee Echols, Member - Term Length: June 17, 2020 - June 30, 2022
- Helen Schulte, Member - Term Length: January 20, 2021 - January 31, 2023