Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
The City of Ypsilanti is closely monitoring the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS) epidemic orders for COVID-19. On Sunday November 15, the governor put in place a Phase 2 shutdown that will take effect on Wednesday, November 18, for at least three weeks. The City of Ypsilanti will take the following steps to slow the spread;
• The City has suspended all interior rental inspections until further notice.
• All events at the Freighthouse have been canceled until further notice.
• All in person programming at Parkridge Community Center and the Ypsilanti Senior Center will continue to be suspended until further notice.
• City Hall will be closed to the public. The Clerk’s office will be open on+ November 18-19, 2020 from Noon until 5:00 pm for submission of Ward 1 Council Vacancy Applications. All other city business will take place through email, website, and the drop box off the Huron Street entrance of City Hall.
• Parking enforcement will be suspended until further notice.
• Code enforcement will continue to operate.
• City Council Meetings will continue to be online.
• The City has limited all non-essential work travel and postponed all events larger than 10 people
• Please check the city website at cityofypsilanti.com and Facebook page for further information on city services that can take place virtually.
Frances McMullanCity Manager